1. Sarah and I arrived at my Mom's safely. It's a long drive, but we're here now. We're going to spend a few days of of spring break here and Mom's happy.
2. I'm squeaking in under the deadline to post so my writing streak is intact even with a very busy day today.
3. Sarah and I went and had breakfast with my older daughter and we all made it through without an argument or scene.
4. I saw an old friend for a few minutes while at breakfast and we were able to chat a few minutes and make plans for later in the week.
5. I'm able to keep in touch with several of my work friends even though they are traveling today through texts. All have made it to their Spring Break destinations safely.
6. A whole week off for Spring Break. The off and on snow days and the change to DST took a toll on everyone especially with the pressure of benchmark tests and wrapping up the quarter.
So blessed and so much to celebrate.